New appletouch driver test wanted

Hello!

I need some testing of my enhanced appletouch driver on the
PowerPC platform. I own a MacBook and found out, that special
status flags exist which are currently unused. Now I want to
know, if these only exist on the newer touchpads or on the
older ones too.

Specifically I need a test on the following models:

- PowerBook or iBook G4
   (Touchpad's USB ID 0x030A)

- PowerBook or iBook G4
   (Touchpad's USB ID 0x030B)

- PowerBook Oct 2005-
   (Touchpad's USB ID 0x0214, 0x0215 or 0x0216)

If you want to test it, all you need to do is to compile and
load it. If you can move the mouse pointer it works and the
status flags are supported.

If you found time to test this, please send me the result and
the USB ID of your touchpad. Please answer directly, because I'm
not subscribed to the mailing list.

Thanks in advance,
 Regards
  Sven

--
 Sven Anders <anders@anduras.de>                 () Ascii Ribbon Campaign
                                                 /\ Support plain text e-mail

Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft - Sitz: Passau - Amtsgericht Passau HRB 6032
Mitglieder des Vorstands: Sven Anders, Marcus Junker
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dipl. Kfm. Thomas Träger

begin:vcard
fn:Sven Anders
n:Anders;Sven
org:ANDURAS AG;Research and Development
adr;quoted-printable:;;Innstra=C3=9Fe 71;Passau;Bavaria;94036;Germany
email;internet:anders@anduras.de
title:Dipl. Inf.
tel;work:++49 (0)851 / 490 50 -0
tel;fax:++49 (0)851 / 590 50 - 55