Help a newbie

On 7/8/07, Paolo Perani wrote:
Hi guys,

I really have a newbie question for you. I am installing Debian on my Powerbook G3 and I cannot find the drivers.tgz and rescue.bin files for my distribution etch/ppc. Were the hell are?. I am searching in the installation CDs but I cannot download 20 isos!

The two or three first CDs should be enough (actually with the first
one would be ok) to have a almost complete system. Afterwards you can
use the networking facilities to complete it and to update it.

The first cd can also be used as a rescue cd.

thanks

Bibinix