QZERTY keyboard on an old Ibook G3 (tangerine)

Hello,
Last year I installed Debian (stable) on an old iBook tangerine, than forgot it on the closet. My biggest problem is the keybord setting. It has a qzerty keyboard (old italian) that "should" be mapped into the mac/unknown/italian/ibook (aka ibook.it) keymap. At least.. it used to be there, but after an upgrade I lost it and dpkg-reconfigure console-data does nothing about it. Is there anyone using this keyboard properly? I can type without looking at the keys, but my sister cannot... and she is the owner of the iBook. Changing z and w or m and ; wont fix, since numbers are switched too (shift key is needed for numbers on that keyboard).
Thanks a lot in advance
Lila