[Fwd: Re: PowerPC buildd is looking for a new home]

I have a similar problem requiring a reboot to reconnect on dsl about every three times. Rebooting fixes it each time.I have an eMac. The networking tool says the connection is active but I cannot get on line, no connection to the internet.
Bob
--- Begin Message ---
Herminio Hernandez wrote:
Has any one had issues with thier network mananger? I have to constantly
renew dhcp manually. I am running debian lenny/sid on a powerbook g4.

I have same problem with my iMAC G3, I reported it(04/02/2007 06:25 AM) while Etch was in testing and I have been living with the problem(*bad* /network/interfaces config), I too wish it was fixed. :-)

--
Regards, Jimmy Johnson
Registered Linux User #380263