Re: [FYI] hibernate on G5

Hi Jonhannes (or anyone else),

Are you talking about the vanilla 2.6.22 kernel? I have 2.6.22-rc2 from kernel.org but I can't find the option to enable your patches. I'm using menuconfig to configure the kernel - could you tell me where your patch(es) are and how they should be enabled? I'm interested to test out the suspend-to-disk functionality!

I have EXPERIMENTAL=y already set.

Thanks,

Torrance