Re: keyjnote doesn't work

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 17:42 +0800, William Xu wrote:
> Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> writes:
>
>    Your 3D driver may be broken.
>
> How to confirm this? Some 3d games like ppracer, works smoothly here.

The problem I'm thinking of only affects applications that never call
glViewport for the initial window size. Another example would be the
game trigger.

>    Which version of libgl1-mesa-dri are you using?
>
> Version: 6.5.2-4.

Especially if you're using the r300 driver, can you try building
6.5.3~rc3-1 from experimental and see if it's any better?

>    Toggling between fullscreen and windowed mode may serve as a
>    workaround.
>
> No, it won't work either. ;(

You're saying it switches between the modes but remains blank? Does the
window size change in the process?