Re: Please requeue dpkg on powerpc buildd.

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 11:47:35AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> > > Voltaire failed to build the latest dpkg for a strange system clock
> > > reason. Can you requeue it?
> > No, I can't.  Please send mail to powerpc@buildd.debian.org.
> Oh, it seems that I misinterpreted the info in buildd.net.
> http://unstable.buildd.net/index-powerpc.html
> Sorry for the noise,

The info on buildd.net is what I got when asking around for the buildd
admins. If any information is incorrect, please let me know - even better
when you can send me the correct information. :)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc