Re: PowerPC buildd is looking for a new home

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 06:23:34PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Oh thanks a lot, guys! Popping back into -powerpc to check what's new, and
> it's the same old flaming and name-calling. Sheesh. I'm just glad Dan
> doesn't read -powerpc anymore. Asking a simple but rather important
> question, and seeing people go off on various tangents on unrelated
> topics...

Yes.  I would appreciate it if the tangents could get their own
thread.  Thanks.

(I guess then they wouldn't be tangents any more...)

> Re: hosting voltaire: if it could be shipped to Europe, I could host it
> temporarily (couple of months for sure; any longer and I need to make
> arrangements with my former lab mates) in the same server room that hosts
> four m68k buildds already. I rather prefer another solution is found.

Me too.  Shipping this box internationally is, I think, not worth the
hassle for anyone involved.  (And I don't really want to try to
explain that it's Debian-owned on a customs declaration.)

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery