Re: airport extreme with linux-2.6.18

On Sat, 05 May 2007 16:00:08 +0200, William Xu wrote:

> Ah, it seems that's the cause. After completely removing MOL, the
> wireless network finally comes up, for the first time!

I guess it's not fair to call this a bug, but maybe it could be useful to
introduce in the MOL documentation a setup guide to enable networking in
MOL without breaking it in the guest system. I am not expert enough with
iptables to really debug what happened, but I couldn't get the network to
work even by flushing all iptables rules (iptables -F). The only way was
to setup the network as desired and then reboot. No way to make it work
without a reboot.

Then I realized I didn't really need networking in MOL, so I just
uninstalled the thing.

Maybe a wishlist priority bug could do.

> Thanks for your help.

Glad I could help :)