Re: Flickering screen on a cinema display.

Charles Plessy wrote:
> Thanks for the hint. I added the following line in xorg.conf:
>
>         ModeLine        "1920x1200" 138 1920 2048 2256 2592 1200 1201 1204 1242
>
> Howerver, I can not go lower than 138 (it freezes the system), and it is still
> too high to solve the problem. I also added:

You probably can't go lower.  That's the dot clock.  The higher the
resolution, the higher the dot clock for the same refresh rate.

>         Option          "IgnoreEDID"            "on"

Did you try "true" instead of "on"?

> with no success neither.
>
> Is there something else I can try?

        Option          "DisplayPriority" "HIGH"
        Option          "MergedFB" "false"

Those are the only other 2 options I have in my config file.  It may also
just be your video card.  Have you tried running it in analog mode instead
of digital? (or can you?)

 Got Gas???