<OFF-TOPIC> [was: Re: unable to boot linux-2.6.18.4]

On Sat, Apr 28 2007, at 12:30 +0800, William Xu wrote:
> Wolfgang Pfeiffer <roto@gmx.net> writes:
>
> > We've had this topic - kernel compiles going wrong - often
> > here. IIRC. And I've given detailed instructions on how to do it: You
> > can search Google on it, with these patterns (including the quotes):
> >
> > "time makeflags" "wolfgang pfeiffer"
> >
> > Or you can have a look at
> > http://www.wolfgangpfeiffer.com/kernel.html
>
> Looks like i'm unable to connect it ?

You say you cannot connect to that page? If yes:

Works without probs here, but please let me know in case this problem
keeps to persist ... After all especially the linux pages - as the
fine rest of them :) - on my site are made for everyone's use, so I'd
really be glad to know about the errors someone gets when trying to see
them ... PM is OK ...

Thanks in anticipation

Best Regards
Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Pfeiffer: /ICQ: 286585973/ + + +  /AIM: crashinglinux/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer

I made slight changes on Key ID: E3037113. Please refresh it.
http://keyserver.mine.nu/pks/lookup?search=0xE3037113&fingerprint=on