Re: Flickering screen on a cinema display.

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:50:05 +0200, Charles Plessy wrote:

> My problem is that I can not ask for a new graphical card just because I
> can not install linux on my work computer: working with linux is more
> comfortable in some cases

Why don't you install linux in a virtual machine under OSX? With all the
real estate of Apple Cinema Displays you won't have a hard time fitting a
1024x768 Debian desktop alongside the rest of your OSX windows.

Spending a few dollars for Parallels Desktop will probably be allowed by
your boss ;)

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449