Re: mac-fdisk

On 3/30/07, Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> wrote:
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 the mental interface of
Bin Zhang told:
[...]
> # mac-fdisk -l
[...]
> hdc: packet command error: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
> hdc: packet command error: error=0x54 { AbortedCommand LastFailedSense=0x05
man mac-fdisk

-l | --list
              Lists the partition tables for the specified device(s).  With no
              device(s)  given,  lists  all  SCSI and IDE devices found in the
              system.

You should use mac-fdisk -l /dev/hda or whatever your hdd is called.

Yes. But why I don't see these errors in a xterm ?

Bin

Elimar

--
  "Talking much about oneself can also