Re: Suspend to disk on iBook G4 (mid 2005)

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 13:47 +0200, Bin Zhang wrote:

> Yes, if I suspend with ppracer running. But no problem if exiting
> ppracer before suspend. Note that I can kill X from console when
> ppracer hangs.
> I will use this patch if no other problem.

Interesting analysis. There was one patch recently committed to the r300
driver that causes all dri clients to re-upload textures. Maybe you
could try that patch. I think I suspended with glxgears running and then
ppracer hung the system later on...

johannes