Re: Firefox and Thunderbird for PowerPC?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for the quick reply!!

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 04:16:50PM +0930, Mike Hore wrote:
Hi folks,

Does anyone have links to Firefox and/or Thunderbird for Debian on PowerPC? I was running them happily a month or so ago when I was still using Ubuntu, so I know they exist, but now I can't find where they are! The Mozilla site only seems to know about Linux on Intel.
They are neatly debian packaged, but because of some stupid trademark dispute
with mozilla, debian was forced to change the name of firefox to iceweasel if
we wanted to be able to offersecurity support and other such.

Ah, I'd heard the name iceweasel, but didn't realise that's what it was.

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au