Re: Keys [was: Success Installing Debian on Power Mac G3 oldworld]

--- Marko Kaiser <Marko.Kaiser@t-online.de> wrote:

> Claudux wrote:
> > Oups !!
> >
> > Sorry Brian for the private message !
> > I forward to the list

sir, i don't know who you are writing to me or him.

but i don't have a clue what you are talking about.

i know people attach signatures to their emails.
but i assume you have to a registered developer to
get one. and even then you need certain conveniences.
such as a unix mail account at a fixed adress which
i cannot arrange. neither can i get my debian system
to deal with the public mail server (its very annoying
to me, but it appears there is nothing i can do,
there is no "free email" for the "free software"
operating systems, and there is no budget here to pay
for any services...)

but as far as I know signatures are not for peoples
comfort, they are there to screen impostors for those
who have an official role of some sort.

as far as what I or any unofficial parties to this
list say, IMHO it should be taken untrusted. (perhaps
that should go for officials too).