Re: Constantly Switching Gnome Theme on Fresh Install

Wow, yes, that worked! And such a quick reply. :)

Thanks very much,
Torrance

On 3/5/07, Ananda Samaddar < a.k.samaddar@googlemail.com> wrote:
There is a known bug in Gstreamer that only affects non-Altivec PowerPC machines.  You need to get upgraded libvisual packages from here:

http://people.debian.org/~sjoerd/libvisual/

This worked for me.

regards,

Ananda