Re: No synaptics touchpad on pbook-12"

Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> writes:

Thank's for your interest Johannes:

>> Also saw a post somewhere mentioning psmouse, but I also have it loaded:
>
> Nah, that isn't important I'd think. When appletouch loads, do you get
> some information? Please try running

The first appearence of appletouch in the dmesg output is:

input: appletouch as /class/input/input9
usbcore: registered new driver appletouch

Later (in dmesg also) I can see two messages like this:
appletouch: incomplete data package (first byte: 0, length: 17).
appletouch: incomplete data package (first byte: 0, length: 17).

> http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/files/cev.c as root and tell me what
> output you get. (I didn't write cev.c but I can't find who did and I
> can't find a version with google either)

Did it, the output is:

# ./cev
[0] nil
[1] nil