Wlan with iMac 500-MHz PowerPC G3

Hi,

I successfully installed debian from a weekly netinst CD on an iMac and was impressed how smooth the installation process went. I'm a long time debian user on i386 based hardware, but this is the first time I installed debian on a ppc architecture.
The problem I'm facing now is that I would like the machine to have a WALN connection. I tried a cheap usb wlan adapter with a ralink-rt73 chip. I used the driver sources from [1], but unfortunately the driver does not work with bigendian machines. Are there any other usb wlan adapter known to work with debian on ppcs?

Regards,
	Alex

[1] http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/