Re: Problem with cpufreqd

On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 08:48:06AM +0100, leandro noferini wrote:
> Ciao a tutti,
> I  am finding an  error in  my syslog  for cpufreqd  using a  new kernel
> compiled by myself:
> Jan 14 08:45:22 janni cpufreqd: cpufreqd_set_profile : Couldn't set profile "Powersave Low" set for cpu0 (666666-666666-power-save
> Jan 14 08:45:22 janni cpufreqd: cpufreqd_loop : Cannot set policy, Rule unchanged ("none").
 Possibly, something not right in the kernel's .config.  You should

 The performance and powersave governors can be built as well, but
you need to use userspace as the default governor.  If you've built
it with a different default governor, you can try
echo 'userspace' >/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

 I use powernowd, so perhaps I'm pointing you in the wrong