Re: Debian has failed us

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 07:18:24PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> [...]
> False: it was not compiled into the standard Debian kernel. The installer
> does not use custom kernels. This was explained to you at the time.
> [...]
> Please check your facts before sending such mails:
> [...]
> I'll ignore the rest of your rant as it is obviously based on false
> assumptions.
> [...]

This is an incredibly arrogant and hostile response to a long-time,
technically competent Debian user who posted a calm and informative
message.

> P.S. Some apologies would be appreciated.

On the contrary, he attacked nobody personally, and his tone was not
inflammatory. Your response made an unfortunate situation worse.  It's
you who should apologize.