Re: sarge to etch PPC problem

Bonjour Sputnick,

Bonjour Charles Plessy.

Apparently, somebody had satisfying results using

       Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
       Option          "XkbModel"      "ibook"
       Option          "XkbLayout"     "fr"
       Option          "XkbOptions"    "lv3:lwin_switch"

Thanks, it's rocks now! I keep a copy of this section for all my future install of debian ppc
.

Bon courage !

Merci.

The last problem (go up 3 posts) is my screen. Hope someone like a wizard or guru can understand why my screen is apart of...