Re: Where can I find the ramdisk image for sarge for Old World Macs?

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 05:31:05PM -0600, jrolland@SoftHome.net wrote:
> Harold,
>
> I didn't find an initrd.img, I found an initrd.gz and an initrd.info -
> .info complains not a valid ramdisk, .gz gives me a blank screen. Could
> you double check the names off the CD?
>
> Will try .gz again, renaming to ramdisk.image.gz. In the meantime, can
> someone find the woody directory for me?

 http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-powerpc/current/powermac/images-1.44/

I rely on these as rescue disks whenever a new kernel I try doesn't
work. (I can't interact at boot time with the bootloader I'm using: quik)

--
Hans Ekbrand (http://sociologi.cjb.net) <hans@sociologi.cjb.net>
GnuPG key: 1024D/7050614E