Re: XEN...if ever?

Heya,

There are vague references to power port of Xen in various online media.

One of the comments to this LJ article claims to from someone at IBM working on a PowerPC port:
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8540>

This IBM presentaion states the current Xen port target is the "Power 970 with hypervisor support":
<http://www.xensource.com/files/xs0106_xen_on_powerpc.pdf>

This XenSource press release says the PowerPC port of Xen is close to completion:
<http://www.xensource.com/news/pr120505b.html>

I really some of this porting effort produces something that is G4 friendly.

Aaron