thermal control iMacG5 - verifying

Check /sys/devices/platform/windfarm.0/*, the files in there should show
you the fan speeds and temperatures.

Great, I can see them now.  Thanks a lot!

Where can I get the limits?  I've seen the temperature go up to 70 without getting the fan sound I had before.  I don't have MacOSX so I don't know if the fan ever goes full speed with that system.  From what other (Mac) users tell me it does not happen often.

Since the support for this is new I just want to make sure that the fan will work when the time comes.  I'd love to force the situation, but I simply don't know how ...

Current readings:
	cpu_fan:2067
	cpu_power:10.662
	cpu_temp:67.166