Wow! Debian Developers are Doing One Terrific Job

Greetings,

Just a note of thanks to all the Debian developers/builders/contributors for their tireless devotion to Debian/GNU Linux and for all the work they've done to help make Linux a viable alternative to a number of proprietary OSs.

For those like me who must sit on the sidelines, given our limited experience with programming, thank you for your efforts and accomplishments. We stand in amazement at your skills and generosity.

I am continually amazed at the advancements and improvements. Thanks ladies and gentlemen. Stand up and take a bow.

Gratefully,

Joe

--

J. De Salvo