Re: xorg-6.9.0

Hi,
I don't have this problem. I am using a vanilla kernel 2.6.15 + xdm + fvwm.

I have a ibook :
$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447A, altivec supported
clock           : 599MHz
revision        : 0.1 (pvr 8003 0101)
bogomips        : 598.01
machine         : PowerBook6,5
motherboard     : PowerBook6,5 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (iBook G4)
pmac flags      : 0000001b
L2 cache        : 512K unified
memory          : 512MB