**END OF YEAR ONLINE PROMOTION**

Nr: PBL/CN/6654/CP
Dear Winner,

                CONSOLATION WINNER NOTICE

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email
coupon number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize
winners Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and was
selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries
from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game. Your
email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses
submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

You are to contact the claims agent with the following details for the
release of your winnings.
Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:
2.Home Address: