Re: Need help with RC #396817

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, John Goerzen wrote:

Hi,

#396817 was reported back in November.  Ian Lynagh, maintainer of GHC,
and I both believe that the build was proceeding normally and that on
the platform in question, it is not unreasonable to expect it to
take quite a bit of time to compile that file.

OK, it builds.  WOuld you like me just to upload?

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology