Please re-schedule build of gnat-gps

Hello, this is my third attempt at getting anyone to listen or react.
I would like gnat-gps to migrate to testing, but configuration
problems on two machines (a sparc buildd and a powerpc buildd machine)
prevent that.  Could someone help?  Details follow.  Thanks.

Sent on 2006-12-09 to {powerpc,sparc}@buildd.d.o:

The latest build on gnat-gps (4.0.1-3) failed for obscure reasons on
two architectures out of 9.  I am convinced that these are transient
problems on the build machines, not problems in the package or the
toolchain.

On powerpc (malo):

> dh_shlibdeps -a
> Undefined subroutine &main::WIFEXITED called at /usr/lib/dpkg/controllib.pl line 433.
> dh_shlibdeps: command returned error code 65280
>
> This is actually a symptom of #390636; I added a comment there and
> CC'd debian-admin@l.d.o but got no response.

On sparc (spontini):

--
Ludovic Brenta.