Newest powerpc install disks not booting

   Hi folks!

   I'm trying to install Debian sarge in a Power Macintosh 8500/150
(Old World). The problem is that the newest floppy disks aren't
booting. When I use the image boot.img the pc doesn't accept the disk
and spit it out.

   So I tried to use a older image, but then I have other
compatibility problems, mostly because of differences between
versions.

   The MacOS is already unninstalled.

   What can I do?

   Thanks!