Re: xkb-data: Help needed for Macintosh keyboards

On 13/09/06, Sylvain Joyeux <sylvain.joyeux@m4x.org> wrote:
Just for information, I don't know if I'm the only one but I find
the 'nobreakspace' symbol very annoying (it usually shows up when I write
a '{ ' or '[ ' since my right finger stays on the altgr when I press space).
Is it really needed ? Can it be disabled without just copying the fr symbol
file and removing it ? (as I'm currently doing ...)

Fix that on *your* system or for *your* user account. Some people
actually _need_ it.

--
Regards,
EddyP