Von: Miguel Da Silva - Servicio de Informática <cibonato@fcien.edu.uy>
An: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 31. August 2006 17.46 Uhr GMT+0100
Betreff: XFree86 running too slow in Performa 6500/300.

Ladies and gentllemen, I could finally install Sarge in a Performa
6500/300 and everything goes fine but XFree86 is running too slow.

The CPU is a 603ev and the RAM memory is 32MB (I think that's why it
runs too slow).

I've recently installed Gnome and had to wait about 2 minutes (believe
me) until I could run any program.

Any hint of how improve the machine's  perfomance?

Greetings.

--
Miguel Da Silva.
Servicio de Informatica.