Re: Building a dfs CD

A couple of addendums/corrections to the previous posting:

Regarding items such as:
- create dfs directory and iso "attempt" via the dfsbuild process
% dfsbuild -a powerpc -c /etc/dfsbuild/dfs.cfg -w dfsbuild
o need to not include pkgs: acpidump pnpbios-tools mdadm

The html wiped out the tabs that I had inserted in my README file. However it can easily be deciphered as follows:

1) lines beginnng with '-' are top level and are not indented
2) lines beginning with 'o' are one level in and are indented
3) lines beginning with '%' are examples within the current context (the % character is the original Unix shell prompt [iirc])

Also I needed to remove a few other packages in order to get the size down, one of which was the "extra" gcc/g++ set of tools, i.e. remove either 4.0 or 4.1, and I removed ocaml. This action can be done after the fact with a chroot apt-get (or dpkg) or beforehand in not installing it in the first place via the /etc/dfsbuild/dfs.cfg file.