Re: xorg nv options

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 08:59:48PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 10:21:13AM +0200, Filippo Giunchedi wrote:
> > Hi Guido!

> > > Actually suspending to disk is enough. This (at least in my case) is a
> > > lot faster then the complete reboot.
> >
> > good to know! I didn't tried because I had some weird problems with swsusp, the
> > last with swsusp working for me was 2.6.13 and now again 2.6.17! joy!
> What powerbook is this exactly?
powerbook 6,2

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447/7457, altivec supported
clock           : 998.400000MHz
revision        : 0.1 (pvr 8002 0101)
bogomips        : 47.94
timebase        : 18432000
platform        : PowerMac
machine         : PowerBook6,2
motherboard     : PowerBook6,2 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (PowerBook G4)
pmac flags      : 0000001a
L2 cache        : 512K unified
pmac-generation : NewWorld

I can't confirm that _every_ version between .13 and .17 didn't work, however
for .1{5,6} I'm sure, but still it works now so I'm happy :)

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

definition, not smart enough to debug it.
-- Brian W. Kernighan