Re: ibook + USB hard drive = yaboot failure

When I got the drive, it had one big FAT32 partition.  I just fired up the
debian net install CD and used it to do the partitioning.

Parted shows me this:
/*-----------------------------------
# parted /dev/sda print
Disk geometry for /dev/sda: 0kB - 160GB
Disk label type: mac
Number  Start   End     Size    File system  Name                  Flags
1       1kB     32kB    32kB                 Apple
2       33kB    2033kB  2000kB  hfs          debian                boot
3       2033kB  10GB    10GB    reiserfs     untitled
4       10GB    30GB    20GB    reiserfs     untitled
5       30GB    31GB    1000MB  linux-swap   swap                  swap

The 10GB and 20GB partitions are / and /home respectively.

Oddly enough, mac-fdisk (0.4a2) won't print the partition table.  Instead,
when I type "p" to print the table, it shows the same information as if I had
hit "P" for "print ordered by base address".  If I let either of those
options keep printing lines, it will eventually segfault.

Thanks for the help,
Michael