bootloader for RS6000 H50

Thank you for the reply about the H50 vs the F50.  Its good to have
confirmation; I had verified with the vendor that the parts are
interchangeabe and figured it would work.

I'm a little confused on the boot loader.  I got interested in using the
RS6000 after reading the howto for the 44P.  It and other documents have
described having the first partition being a PReP partition on which the
kernel is placed directly.

Once I get the unit running with the stock kernel, since the machine is
SMP I'll be recompiling the kernel anyway.

For this CHRP computer, what are the boot options and which is best.  I
only run Linux so don't need any multi-boots.