Re: Problems with unpopulated SCSI host on Apple G4 Dualie (mirror front)

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 10:37:32AM -0500, James Stallings II wrote:
> Hello List!
>
> I'm having some issues with my Mac and 3.1r2 Sarge

Since your mac is a PowerPC-based mac, it won't work with Debian/m68k,
which can be used on m68k-based macintoshes only, i.e., those made
before 1995 or so.

I set a Cc to debian-powerpc. Please followup there.

--
Fun will now commence