Re: kblevel - set keyboard illumination directly

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 01:44 +1000, Paul Collins wrote:
> I've extracted the keyboard illumination code from pbbuttonsd for my
> own use.  I post it here in case it may be useful to others.

Cool. One thing I would want to add is support for finding the address
and bus directly via open firmware instead of that stupid 4..260 loop,
you may look at http://git.sipsolutions.net/of-lib.git/ for a WIP
library to access the device-tree.

> I've tried to preserve PowerBook5,8/5,9 support, but I only have a
> PowerBook5,4 here so I can't test it.

Benjamin?

johannes