Re: Yaboot AWOL with newest Etch install on G5.

On Jun 18, 2006, at 00:48, Børge Holen wrote:

On Saturday 17 June 2006 23:35, Brian Durant wrote:
I just installed Etch (beta 2?) on my G5. No sign of problems with
yaboot at the end of the install, but when I start the computer,
there is no OpenFirmware menu for choosing between OS X (10.4.6) and
Debian Linux. I have also tried holding down the option key at boot,
but no penguin visible. Yaboot seems to have gone AWOL.

Can anyone help?
you've stated the osx boot in yaboot.conf?

I can only boot into OS X. No Debian available in OF :-(

Brian

Børge

Cheers,

Brian