Re: Unable to start xorg after upgrading to Xorg 7.0

Hi again,

I'm replying to myself because I finally found the solution. In the
xorg.conf I replaced the following line :

Driver          "fbdev"
with :
Driver          "radeon"

I don't understant why the "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg" didn't write
the correct config.

Sorry for the disturbance
Cyril