Re: cross compiling Mozilla for Power PC

Hello Rajanibabu,
On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 02:30:35AM -0600, Rajanibabu wrote:

> i want to cross compile Mozilla Web-browser for Power PC on a Linux Machine.
> please tell me the Procedure and the Packages available.

Unfortunately I cannot help you. But for others to help you, it would
be best if you gave a little more detail:
*)Why do you want to cross-compile? If you have a Power PC machine
  available, then why not compile there?

*)What did you try already? Did you get stuck?

*)What is your current setup? I assume you are on x86 to
  cross-compile?

Greetings

            Helge

--