Re: 2.6.17-rc3: cpufreq-set -g ondemand does not work

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 03:07:50PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> cpufreq-set -g ondemand
> fails on linux-2.6.17-rc3 PowerBook5,6, config see below.
>
> dmesg has:
>   ondemand governor failed to load due to too long transition latency

Nobody saw this.
It is all working for you?
Are people using the "ondemand" or "conservative" user land governor?

--
Professional Service for Free Software                 (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                       (freegis.org)