Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 07:58:49PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Replying in private, as i have agreed to refrain from posting while the DPL
> mediation team searches a compromise.

It is good to hear that a mediation team is trying to help.
My post was not to fuel a flamefest and I believe that personal talks
will have the best chance for success (as pointed out in my email).

I could not simply find out who that team is. Can you point me towards it?

Note: I have also forwarded my Email to Frans as it was brought to
my attention that he does not read debian-powerpc.