Re: One-Button iMac mouse

Now I have my iBook G3 back and tried the patch on it. Works fine and I'd
really love to have this on my new iBook G4 too.

The system on the two iBooks is nearly identical, so I only can guess that
this is because of the USB trackpad and could be solved in the appletouch
driver or somewhere else in the kernel input layer.

Unfortunately I'm not experienced enough with kernel programming to do this.

Sometimes I think it would have been better if I bought one of the last
iBooks with ADB trackpad, this would have saved me a lot of headaches not
only with this issue.

Thank you very much so far,
Magnum

--
Carl Magnus Rosenbaum M.A.                          Tel: 089 - 700 666 26
Administration - Programmierung - Weiterbildung     Fax: 089 - 700 666 86