no keyborad with xorg on Pismo/unstable

Hi,

I updated and migrated from xfree86 to xorg on my unstable Pismo.
But I'm not able to keep a working keyboard similar with mac layout.

The generated xorg.conf contains:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "fr_new"
        Option          "XkbOptions"    "ctrl:nocaps"
EndSection

(fr_new comes from http://www.linux-france.org/macintosh/clavier_v4.html)

All attempts I made to change this setting leads to a non working
keyboad in Gnome. Currently I'm writing from Xfe where I get a keyboard
working, though without any accentuated chars. I don't get the pipe
neither :/

Anyone already experienced an xorg switch on an old pwb with adb kbd ?

--
Jean-Christophe Michel