Re: Xserver G5 installation

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 06:41:15AM -0400, Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr] wrote:
> Sven-
>
> Do you use serial console, or do you have a graphics card in your Xserve?

arg, i was wrong, it was just my usb wireless keyboard which was playing
tricks. keyboard works.

> Also, it appears that the last daily image from 4/1 does not include SATA
> drivers, which are needed for installing on an Xserve.

the daily images from 4/1 are old and broken, there should be newer images,
but the debian-cd build is broken on powerpc, and the new powerpc maintainer folk
didn't notice or bother to fix.

Friendly,

Sven Luther