Re: Bluetooth mouse

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 12:43, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 10:06 +0200, Børge Holen wrote:
> > I have a one button wireless mouse from apple so I write "1234". and
> > it fails
>
> did you try 0000 ?
> you may have to enable discovering on your bt mouse, don't know how to
> do this on an apple mouse

The wireless BT Apple mouse uses "1234". and it started working when I took a
break...  God knows for what reason,

Ran right over the campus 5 minutes later and bought myself a logitech v270
mouse, this one uses "0000" and started working like a charm.

Testing does not contain /etc/init.d/bluez-utils but rather
/etc/init.d/bluetooth.

This does not comply with the settings on KDE, however If I pair the devices
in KDE, the mouse starts working at once, but if I pair it at console login
before I start X using bluepin; it just finds it and leave it at
some /class/input/input6.

How do I superseed this and make it automaticly pair and connect
to /dev/input/mice without manually pair it each time?

Børge