Re: Old kbd-chooser bug on Oldworld Powermac: may someone try reproducing it?

I'll check it out next chance I get. It will probably be a week or two before I get time to try it. If that's too long, I'd guess you can close this issue out. I've installed several PPC machines (admittedly all more modern than the PowerMac 6500/225 in question) since then and don't remember seeing this problem.