Re: working patch for orinoco 0.15rc2 (linux 2.6.14) ?
- To: Jorge Salamero Sanz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: working patch for orinoco 0.15rc2 (linux 2.6.14) ?
- From: Paul TT <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:53:56 +0100
- Message-id: <20060324005356.282429b0@bobafett>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:32:28 +0100
Jorge Salamero Sanz <email@example.com> wrote:
> hi all,
> i've downloaded the patch for monitor mode (with kismet) for
> 0.15rc2 (included in linux 2.6.14) but doesn't apply cleanly and
> doesn't compile.
> anyone can point me to a working patch ?
> thanks :)
>  http://kismetwireless.net/code/orinoco-0.15rc2-dragorn-02.diff
i frequently update my patch to enable and use monitor mode+blinking led
on incoming packets :-)
you can find it here:
towards the end of the page
if it doesn't work/compile, pls notify me, thanks!, bye, paul
PS answering very late at the mail, cause i read it only now, sigh....